Do you also want to become a Mendix developer?
The Mendix Developer Bootcamp is designed for aspiring Mendix developers and consultants. The goal of this bootcamp is to provide you as a developer with the key knowledge and insights to launch your development career on a Mendix team.
This bootcamp is designed to kickstart your Mendix knowledge in a short period of time.
The bootcamp is filled with lectures on a variety of topics, and after each lecture, developers will put their acquired knowledge directly into practice. Upon completion of this bootcamp, you will be eligible to take the Intermediate Developer Certification exam.
The bootcamp consists of 2 one-week sprints. Each sprint addresses a specific set of skills and increases in complexity.
The first sprint sets the tone. You build a Mendix app from scratch, guided by a fixed set of user stories. These guide you through the commonly used Mendix development patterns. Starting with setting up your domain model, defining security, front-end and application logic. By the end of the first sprint, you will have developed a complete stand-alone web and mobile application.
Once you have learned how to model a good stand-alone application, it is time to improve and expand your application, your knowledge and skills. During this sprint we will focus on modeling best practices, extensibility of a Mendix app and data processing. After this sprint, you will be ready to join a Mendix team and contribute to app development as an intermediate Mendix developer.
Lectures and workshops
Throughout the developer bootcamp, you attend lectures and workshops.
These give you the right knowledge at the right time, related to the project you are working on.
Topics to be addressed
- Scrum project implementation
- Design thinking
- Data normalization & domain modeling
- Front-end development
- Application styling
- User Management
- Application logic
- Importing from Excel
- Image processing
- Sending emails with your application
- Application testing
Here’s what it gets you
After just 4 weeks of training you will be able to:
- leverage the strengths of the Mendix platform.
- Agile Apply Scrum in a Mendix project.
- an application to modeling using Studio Pro.
- a UX-friendly front-end modeling.
- an effective and performing data structure to be defined in the domain model.
- reusable and high-performing application logic Creating.
- the app styling using the existing classes.
- customize the styling of the app using the style editor.
- the usual best-practices for Mendix development to be applied.
- Integrate using REST APIs.
- implement marketplace modules.
- Mendix Rapid certified (easy to do yourself for participation!)
- Bring your own laptop
- Have a Mendix account
- and Mendix Studio Pro installed
Date, cost & location
The bootcamp starts on January 29, 2024 and lasts a total of 20 working days. The price per participant is $5500 US dollars. The location of the training is Istanbul region and will be further determined based on applications.
Are any issues still unclear? For example, whether you qualify or about eligibility, need in-house training? Then please contact with us.
Sign up now!
The next Bootcamp starts January 29, 2024 and lasts a total of 4 weeks. Sign up now using the form below and we will contact you immediately. Full = Full.