As a Senior Mendix Maker, you get energy from creating 100% fit-for-purpose Mendix solutions. And it excites you when we ask you to teach your team members the skills needed to do so. You are the shining example in our international team for commitment. In addition to technical skills, this also requires highly developed consulting and communication skills. You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree or similar level through work experience and an affinity for creating software solutions. People find you easy to deal with because you communicate clearly, directly and transparently. You are honest and you know how to give and receive feedback. You achieve what you strive for and you are a true professional.
What we ask
- You have at least three but no less than five years of experience developing Mendix solutions in Agile teams and you are ready for your next step
- You are willing to continue learning and become certified on that platform
- Some traditional development experience (Delphi, Powerbuilder, Visual Basic, Java, Powerapps, .NET, Oracle Forms, Cobol, iSeries, , ….) is a plus, especially in domain or data modeling
- You have coaching skills and are willing to coach junior colleagues
- You have analytical skills and can think abstractly well
- People find you open, enthusiastic and driven – you strive for success
- You are a team player but you are also willing to disagree (in a fun way )
- You are communicative and extroverted
- You are eager to learn and discover new ways of working
- You are multilingual and speak at least two languages – Dutch and English
We are a young consulting practice in the low-code domain. We specialize in introducing, structuring and scaling the use of low-code platforms at the enterprise level and in medium to large organizations already developing custom software with traditional tools. You’ll find our clients in government and higher education, fintech and telecommunications.
One of the ways we help our clients at ChangeMakers is to develop new ways to connect Mendix Makers with Users. With you, the Senior Mendix Maker we seek, we embark on a mutual journey of discovery. Together with our international team and our clients, we are going to make more Makers. To achieve that, we enjoy dealing with ambitious people with a neck for working and traveling internationally, who also love the vibe of an agile company without traditional ties.
Of course we work remotely – we started doing that before Covid struck. But we also like to see each other regularly at Creative Valley in Utrecht Papendorp, where we have our office. And of course, if necessary, we travel to our partner(s) and clients abroad.
To develop and strengthen our international Mendix client engagement team, we are looking for you, a Senior Mendix Maker. Our teams consist of various roles, some of which you must be able to fulfill.
- Perform lead consultant and/or consultant role on client engagement teams
- We expect you to still be Maker yourself for about half to two-thirds of your time
- Connect with the solution architect and client architects on all matters of integrating solutions into existing landscapes
- Exercising control over the performance of our international team members
- Coach and train junior team members
- Liaise with scrum masters and product owners on all matters of delivery and ops
- The opportunity for a meaningful job where you can make a huge difference in the lives of end users by helping them where others cannot
- And in the lives of our international team members abroad
- The opportunity to continually develop and grow as an international professional, coupled with a variety of training and certification opportunities
- Relevant, international career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the latest knowledge in IT
- A healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours and working from home
- Salary, transportation, insurance, pension, vacation days?
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact: