Definition and explanation
Low-code: the new technology
Do you like to build new applications or software quickly and efficiently? So you can do that with low-code. This is a new technology for an innovative way to develop applications quickly and flexibly. So you can also use this for your warehouse management system (WMS). With low-code, you gain the ability to completely customize, enhance and tailor your management system to your unique organizational needs.
Want to read more about low-code? Then read our blog What is low-code? or one of our other blogs.
Is it for you?
Combining your WMS and low-code creates a lot of new opportunities and benefits. Imagine this:
- Automated inventory processes: With low-code, you can set up automated workflows that make managing your inventory easier. This can include automatically updating inventory levels, generating order messages and tracking the location of goods.
- Advanced order management: Handle complex ordering processes easily so warehouse managers save time and reduce errors.
- Integrated performance indicators: You can use low-code to define performance indicators and track the progress of your warehouse. This makes it easier to evaluate and adjust performance.
- Customized reports and dashboards: Get better insight into key warehouse metrics through customized reports and dashboards
- Seamless integration with other systems: With low-code, you ensure seamless and efficient data exchanges between different systems. Be it ERP systems, CRM systems, contract management or approval flows.
All this without having to be an expert in coding.
ChangeMakers: low-code experts
Take advantage of our low-code expertise to improve your warehouse management system. We offer the following services:
Choose a customized system that completely meets your needs. Our DevOps teams create up to 10 times faster with low-code than using Java, for example.
Let us guide your team with our interim management to truly integrate low-code into your organization.
For your specific warehouse needs, we are happy to give you personal and expert advice on the most effective low-code solutions.
Training and Coaching
With our training and coaching, you keep complete control of your low-code application. In fact, we make sure your team masters low-code skills.
Are you ready for Change?
Choose a powerful warehouse management system with low-code
Want to get rid of a system that lags behind? Where inventory is not correct and data is not efficiently integrated into other systems? Then choose low-code! With a low-code system, you can be sure it will fit your warehouse needs perfectly, with fewer errors and more flexibility.
Are you ready for this? Please contact us for a free consultation.