Definition and explanation
Low-code: the revolution for your HRM system
Low-code is an innovative way to develop applications quickly and flexibly. But did you know that low-code can also transform your HRM system? With low-code, you gain the ability to customize, enhance and tailor your HRM system to your unique HR needs.
Want to read more about low-code? Then read our blog What is low-code? or one of our other blogs.
Is it for you?
Combining your HRM system and low-code opens up a world of possibilities. Imagine this:
- Automated onboarding processes: With low-code, you can set up automated workflows that facilitate the onboarding of new employees. This may include automatically sending welcome emails, scheduling induction meetings and creating required accounts.
- Advanced leave request management: Low-code HRM systems can handle complex rules and approval processes for leave requests, saving managers and HR personnel time and reducing errors.
- Integrated performance reviews: You can use low-code to create appraisal forms and track employee progress. This makes it easier to give feedback and evaluate performance.
- Custom reports and dashboards: Low-code HRM systems can provide customized reports and dashboards tailored to your organization’s specific needs, giving you better insight into key HR metrics.
- Seamless integration with other systems: Whether onboarding systems, appointment applications or ERP or CRM systems, low-code makes it possible to integrate your HRM system with other business systems. This makes it easier to exchange data.
All this without having to be an expert in coding.
ChangeMakers as a partner during your digital transformation
At ChangeMakers, we are experts in low-code. We are ready to evolve your HRM system with our low-code expertise:
With our App factory, our DevOps teams can build a custom low-code HRM system for you up to 10 times faster than using Java, for example.
Want to truly integrate low-code into your organization? In short, integrate low-code thinking into your organization? Then we guide your team with our interim management.
For your specific HR needs, we are happy to give you personal and expert advice on the most effective low-code solutions.
Training and Coaching
We make sure your team masters the low-code skills so that you maintain control of your low-code HRM system yourself.
Are you ready for Change?
Create a powerful HRM system with low-code
With a low-code HRM system, you can be sure that it will fit your staffing needs perfectly, with fewer errors and more flexibility. At ChangeMakers, we have the expertise and experience to make it happen.
Are you ready to take your HRM system to the next level? Please contact us for a free consultation.